Apostolic Christian Skylines, a top-rated skilled nursing facility in Peoria IL, is looking for a highly motivated, personable, and dependable individual. Must be organized, a self-starter and have good computer skills. Applicants must have a passion for serving the elderly. A background in health care, especially long-term care is an advantage, but not necessary.
- Being an advocate and marketer for our services within the community to maintain occupancy levels
- Generate new patient leads through developing relationships with the professional community; i.e. hospitals, social workers and other referral sources
- Attend and coordinate public relations events representing the company services
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to improve overall relationships within the community
- Give tours and have phone conversations with potential new residents
- Coordinate the admissions process including pre-admission screenings, background checks, application, and admission paperwork.
- Welcome and orientate new resident & family to Skylines
- Gather resident history and develop a profile
- Identify Medicare and other insurance payer sources and complete all necessary paperwork with resident or POA
- Decide and coordinate room changes within the facility
- Assist Social Services department with various Social Service duties as needed.
We offer a pleasant working environment where the best employees get to serve the very best residents. Competitive wages and a benefit package, including health insurance and earned time off, are part of the perks. Full-Time
We are looking for a part time Activity Aide for our long term care home. We need an out-going individual with a tender heart and compassion for the elderly. Most activities are planned and structured but flexibility and out-of-the-box thinking is helpful. This position will be approximately 20-24 hours per week; various hours during the week with some weekends and rotating holidays.
Candidates must have the following qualities:
- Compassionate attitude toward residents and staff
- Dependable with good attendance record
- Ability to work efficiently with little supervision
- Able to work the scheduled hours based on our needs
- Strong work ethics
- Teamwork capabilities
- We strive to have a family like atmosphere to work in where praises are given and staff are acknowledged for not just what they do but for who they are as well.
- This is not just a job. If you are in healthcare because it's your mission to make a positive difference in the lives of those you care for, work with and work for, then we'd love to hear from you.
Some insurance benefits, earned time off and bonus opportunities are available