Independent Living at Skylines
Your Home - Without the Worries
Nestled near the beautiful forested bluffs of the Illinois River, the Independent Living apartments and duplexes at Apostolic Christian Skylines offer an independent retirement lifestyle – without the cares and worries of home and yard maintenance.
Take full advantage of the shopping, entertainment and recreation opportunities available in the surrounding Peoria area. You’re minutes away from a walk along a nature trail or a shopping trip to the mall. Or join your neighbors in Skylines’ full slate of social and educational events and activities, just a short walk across the community’s beautifully landscaped grounds.
Do your own cooking or choose from the large selection of nutritious meals available for purchase in the Skylines Dining Room. If you need a little extra help with daily living activities, nursing and personal care assistance are available from Apostolic Christian Skylines Home Care Services.
It’s your retirement – you make the decisions.
Independent Living at Apostolic Christian Skylines
- Single story, all brick homes
- One and two bedroom and bath floor plans available
- Floor space: 1000 - 1500 square feet
- Professionally landscaped and maintained grounds
- Lawn care and snow removal provided
- Quiet neighborhood
- Gardening space available
- Twenty-four hour security
- Emergency call system
- Nursing care and personal care assistance available